Policy Updated: May 26, 2018.
Agreement to Policy
By using our Service, you consent to this Policy and agree to our use of your information in the manner described in this Policy.
Information We Collect
The information we collect from you include:
- Information you provide. When you register, use or subscribe to our Service, we collect and store your email address. The email address is required for account registration on the Service but the other information is optional. We do not share your email address.
- Information Collected Automatically. When you use our Service we may automatically collect information from your device and its software. This could include your IP address, device ID, browser type, language, access times, the content, operating system, device location, and your geographical location.
- Technologies. We may use internet technologies, such as web beacons and pixel tags to help us customize the services we offer on our site.
How We Use Information We Collect
We use the information we collect from you to:
- Deliver services. To use our Service, its functions, and features the information collected from you is required to use and maintain an account.
- Communicate. To respond to questions, provide customer service, inform you on the latest services, changes to terms and condition or privacy policies.
- Analysis. To develop, deliver, measure, monitor, and improve our service.
- Services and Property Protection. To detect and prevent fraud and malicious activities.
Who We Share Your Information With
We may share information with third party vendors, consultants, partners, and service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include:
- Providing customer service, tracking, analytics, and supporting features.
- In the event of reorganization, change in control, or acquisition by another company.
- Business partners who offer you services and advertisements.
- In response to a subpoena, investigative demand, court order, request for cooperation from a law enforcement or government request; to protect and defend rights, safety of the service, and detect, prevent or address fraud or any illegal activities.
Third Party Links
There may be links on the Service from time to time, of third party websites, advertisers, retailers or our partner networks. Please note that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such third party websites. We advise you to read and understand the privacy statements of each site that collects your personally identifiable information.
We take all necessary precautions to enhance the security of your information and maintain its accuracy. We protect your information from modification, unauthorized disclosure, copying, theft, unauthorized access, manipulation, falsification, destruction, and loss. Access to your information is restricted to authorized parties who require it to perform their work.
Despite the technical, physical, and administrative measures we employ to protect and safeguard your information, the confidentiality of material or communication transmitted from you to us via electronic methods cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, we cannot warrant the security of information you provide to us. You agree and acknowledge that information you provide in connection with access to our Service is stored or transmitted at your own risk. If you suspect or believe that the security of your account may have been compromised we recommend that you notify us immediately.
Although our site is a general audience site, we restrict the use of our Service to individuals age 13 years or older. We do not knowingly collect or store personally identifiable information from individuals aged below 13 years.
Policy Updates and Effective Date
From time to time, we may update this Policy and post “Policy Updated” above this page. Please check for these updates periodically to inform yourself of changes to this Policy. Updates to the Policy will become effective when the updates are posted on this website. Your use of our Service following the update to the Policy indicates that you accept the updated Policy.
You may contact us if you would like to make an enquiry about this Policy.